KEMI Announces Destiny Award Winners for 2016
Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance (KEMI) is honoring fourteen Kentucky organizations as KEMI Destiny Award winners for their commitment and success in maintaining a safe workplace.
The Destiny Awards are presented annually by KEMI to policyholders that best exemplify KEMI's motto, "Control your own destiny." The awards symbolize what can be accomplished when organizations work together to improve workplace safety.
The following policyholders were selected... (continue reading)
New Online Tools Available for Agents and Policyholders
KEMI now offers policyholders the ability to access our brand new Claims Detail Dashboard (see a video preview here)! With the new dashboard, you can:
- See a visual depiction of claims activity by year
- Customize the data to show specific years, types of losses, and claims statuses
- Organize data and identify trends
- Export reports to PDF or Excel
Access Improved Loss Runs
- Users can request loss runs for a specific policy period or group of policy periods
- Users can customize based on claim status
- Reports can be easily exported to PDF or Excel
Receive Claims and Policy Email Alerts
- Users can choose to be notified via email when specific claims and policy triggers are activated
- Alerts are customizable to specific user needs and can be edited easily
- Alerts are sent within one business day of the trigger
- The alert email contains a direct email link to the assigned underwriter and/or claims examiner associated with the alert
Click here to learn how to activate these new features.
End of Year Submissions Due by Dec. 16
Don't jeopardize coverage for your clients by waiting until the last minute to submit applications with effective dates in December or January. Login and submit your applications now!
Submissions received after December 16, 2016 are not guaranteed to be quoted or issued with the requested December or January effective date. To estimate the cost of coverage, please login and utilize KEMI's Quik Quote tool. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
KEMI Employees Appointed to National Committees
Six employees from Kentucky Employers’ Mutual Insurance (KEMI) have been selected to fill committee positions for the American Association of State Compensation Insurance Funds (AASCIF). AASCIF is an association of workers’ compensation insurance funds from 26 states and eight Canadian workers’ compensation boards whose mission is to provide leadership in the provision of service to employers and injured workers and to work toward the improvement of workers’ compensation. (continue reading)