KEMI Launches New Workplace Safety Website
CLICK HERE TO VISIT WORKSAFEKY.COM
KEMI is excited to announce the launch of our brand new safety website: WorkSafeKY.com. This dynamic site features the following:
- A safety blog to help organizations, workers, and agents stay up-to-date on the latest Safety News, OSHA regulation changes, KEMI Safety Q&As, and new safety resources;
- New multimedia resources to help organizations remind workers of safe workplace practices;
- Fillable and customizable sample safety program and policy documents to assist safety committees in laying a foundation for a successful safety program;
- Safety handouts, checklists, and more!
You can now instantly search and print dozens of safety resources to find the support you need. If we don't have what you're looking for, click "Submit a Safety Idea" to connect with our Loss Education and Safety Team and share safety topics of interest to you.
Here's what others are saying about WorkSafeKY.com:
"The site is very clearly outlined and is user friendly. It is easy to find the topics which you are searching for."
"I loved the modern design, how easy it was to navigate, the videos, the safety blog, the pictures, and the wealth of safety resources!"
"I liked the look and feel of the new website. It was inviting. It also breaks down the steps that a business can take to set up safety program, committee, or look for resources. Really like that you can "Share an Idea."
Important Notice Regarding Coverage
for Kentucky School Boards
Agent of Record
The agency providing the first complete submission as noted below will be recognized as the Agent of Record. The Agent of Record will receive the only quote from KEMI unless KEMI receives an Agent of Record letter signed by the school superintendent.
The incumbent agent will be recognized as the Agent of Record and will receive the only quote from KEMI unless KEMI receives an Agent of Record letter signed by the school superintendent.
In order to be considered a complete submission, the following information must be received:
- Fully completed Acord 130 application
- Minimum of 5 years currently valued Loss Runs. “Currently valued” means loss runs are valued within 30 days of the date the application is submitted to KEMI
- Last 3 completed payroll audits (if any of those terms were previously self-insured or insured by a group self-insurance fund in the last four years)
Net of Commission Requests
KEMI will not provide any quotes, renewal or new business, net of commission. Please remember that KEMI does not have a contractual relationship with any agency, and therefore, agents do not have binding authority or the authority to provide a quote independent of KEMI. Only KEMI has the authority to issue quotes and to bind coverage. Any quote not produced by KEMI is invalid, will not be honored by KEMI and should be rescinded immediately.